To me, working as a Realtor is all about helping people make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. Whether it’s buying or selling a home, I am dedicated to providing you with all the info you need to make the best decisions and have the best results. Words like integrity, strategic, energetic, hard work, problem-solving, innovative and elevated personal service come up in my client reviews.
Born, raised, and living in the NH seacoast, I enjoy utilizing and sharing my knowledge and love of the area and all that it has to offer to help and serve my real estate clients.
As an associate broker, second-generation real estate agent, and graduate of Peter T. Paul College of Economics at UNH, I have developed excellent operational, interpersonal, negotiation, and problem-solving skills and a team approach to successfully navigate through transactions with Results That Move You!
I strive to provide exceptional real estate services with a positive experience for my clients and a collaborative approach that will create lasting relationships. I also know and value the importance of community. For every sale I make, I donate a percentage to a local non-profit organization. Visit my 'Giving Back' page to learn more about the organizations I support!
Why choose Tami to help you buy or sell your home?
- Experience matters! Tami has closed over $100,000,000 with over 300 homes sold
- Over 120 homes listed and sold
- Consistently ranked top producer
- Expertise in guiding buyers and sellers to the closing table
- Proven exceptional negotiator
- Responsiveness, attention to detail
Tami holds the following memberships and professional accreditations:
- Master of Business Administration from Peter T. Paul College UNH
- #1 agent for sales and units sold Cameron Prestige 2020 & 2021
- Associate Broker in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine
- Member, Seacoast Board of Realtors®
- Member, NH, MA, ME Association of Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, Prime MLS, MLS PIN, ME MLS