Tami's Steps to Getting Your House Sold
I am dedicated to working with you throughout the selling process to sell your house for the highest price with the least amount of hassle! To maximize your results, I will use my years of experience and real estate knowledge to help you navigate from start to finish. My team of industry professionals will work with you to get your house ready to stand out in the market. My local network of agents (in the NH, MA and ME seacoast areas) and extensive marketing plan will maximize exposure of your house and connect you with the most motivated buyers!
- Call, text, or email me to set up a no-obligation Seller consultation. We will take a tour of your home (in person or virtual) and discuss your goals, time frame, and the current market value of your home. Before we meet in person, I will gather info on your home and bring market data to review with you.
- Find out how much your home is worth and set a realistic price. Although you can list your house at any price, you need to understand what the market is willing to pay. I will provide a report of similar homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood and work with you to determine a competitive list price.
- Set a timeline to sell your home and complete listing paperwork. we will discuss a timeline that works for you to prepare your house for the market and your goal for a move date. I will prepare the paperwork to list your home and review with you in person or by conference call. We will work together to gather info about your home to prepare the property disclosure.
- Optimize the condition of your house for the market. Selling a home is a major undertaking. The more you prepare your house, the better results you will have. Don’t feel like you are in this alone! I have a team of local professionals that I will share with you to help you with all your needs.
a. Staging consult. I hire and pay for a professional home stager who will meet with you to evaluate the current condition of you home and make recommendations on steps that will raise the bar and appeal to buyers. Most buyers form an opinion of your home within the first few minutes of arriving. Through staging, you create a clear picture of the potential of the home. Research shows that homes staged sell faster and for 6% more than non-staged homes. You only have one chance to make a first impression!
b. Pre-listing home inspection is recommended to identify any issues. This is optional and may cost a few hundred dollars, but an inspection will put you a few steps ahead of the buyer and might be able to speed up the selling process!
c. Make necessary repairs or replacements. You will make decisions on which items are reasonable projects so you can sell your house within your expected time frame.
d. Deep clean. It is important that your house looks and smells clean for buyer showings!
- Professional photos, video tour, and floor plans. I hire and pay for a professional photographer for my listings because the images of your property online are a critical piece of marketing. Over 90% of buyers search for their home on the internet. Photos of your home should make buyers feel compelled to view your home!
- Extensive marketing plan to maximize exposure of your house to buyers on the market. I will be working with my marketing team on flyers and paid ads posted to social media sites, shared with local Realtors, and Realtor sites in addition to MLS.
- Open House and buyer showings. We will discuss options to show your house, how much advance notice you need and the best times to show.
- Review and negotiate offers. If your house is priced competitively, you may receive multiple offers! Whether we are reviewing one or many offers, I will assist you in evaluating the offers and the pros and cons of each offer to help you with your decision and response.
- Under agreement! There are still many steps to get from contract to closing. I will be with you for each step of the process and keeping you up to date on progress and contract deadlines.
- Happy closing day! It’s the day we’ve been working toward. You will sign paperwork and relinquish your keys to the new owner. Congratulations! I am looking forward to your success and the opportunity to work with you.
Did you see Tami on NH Chronicle?
- Cameron Prestige flagship website sees more than a million unique visitors a year.
- Individual agent website—www.tamimallett.com
- Zillow, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Google Business, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homefinder.com, Cyberhomes.com, Hotpads.com, Pinterest, Homes.com and more
Multiple Listing Service/Agent Networking
- I am an active member of the MLS platforms in NH, ME & MA
- I tap into the extensive network of licensed real estate agents in 3 states with approximately: 14,000 agents in New Hampshire, 23,000 agents in Massachusetts and 4300 agents in Maine. I tap into those people to help sell your home. I regularly attend other agents’ open houses and broker tours where I promote my own listings to agents.
- Cameron Prestige and Cameron Real Estate Group listings are exposed internally within the company to over 350 agents licensed all over New England.
- Public Open Houses: offers convenience for buyers to look at a home and increases the exposure for the listing (through ads, flyers, emails to agents, and posts on social media and other sites). However, public open houses tend to attract some non-serious buyers and can open a seller up to the potential risk of theft. Even though people who view your home may not be serious buyers, they may know someone who is and they’ll tell them about your home.
- Virtual Open House: Facebook live open house, typically 30-60 minutes that allows buyers to tune in on their phone or computer and ‘tour’ the home. This video stays online and can reach thousands of potential home buyers.
- Broker Open Houses: opportunity for local agents to view your home and possibly see that it fits the needs of one of their buyer clients. Also, agents will often offer critical feedback on the property including opinion of listing price and suggestions to improve buyer appeal at showings.
- Branded signage, sign riders and directional signs to point buyers to your house!
- I actively promote listings on social media sites—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Dotloop streamlines the selling process by allowing buyers and sellers to sign documents online, making transactions smoother and more efficient.
Here is an example of one of my listing videos
Professional Photos and Staging – Complimentary as Part of My Listing Services
- I hire and pay for a professional photographer for my listings because the images of your property online are a critical piece of marketing. Over 90% of buyers search for their home on the internet. Photos of your home should make buyers feel compelled to view your home!
- I hire and pay for a professional staging consult at your home prior to photoshoot. Most buyers form an opinion of your home within the first few minutes of arriving. Through staging, you create a clear picture of the potential of the home. Research shows that homes staged sell faster and for 6% more than non-staged homes. You only have one chance to make a first impression!